Cobden Place is a creative hub offering collaborative workspace, studio space, facilities and services for thinkers, designers, developers and entrepreneurs. Facilitated with high speed internet and free Yorkshire tea, members enjoy discounts with Cobden Place’s partners, a beautiful courtyard, great food and drink provided by The Kiosk and a friendly vibe.
Cobden Place offers a variety of membership packages to suit all kinds of working styles from freelancers to SMEs, so why not join their expanding community and connect with Nottingham?
Nestled within the recently regenerated area of Cobden Chambers, just off Pelham Street, the abandoned lace factory had been empty for over 30 years, before being renovated by Evergate Limited and Bildurn Properties, supported by the Creative Quarter.
Co-working and Deskspace
With a prime city centre location within the Creative Quarter boundary, Cobden Place offers light airy workspace with an exciting collection of Nottingham’s independent businesses. The space encourages collaboration and growth with a variety of in-house events, print services, facilities and the opportunity to retail products.
Why Cobden Place?
They have a range of flexible membership options to suit your working style starting from as little as £25 pcm. Co-working at Cobden Place includes:
* Hi-speed internet
* Free Yorkshire tea
* Kitchen facilities
* Access to your own VOIP phone with an 0115 number (additional cost)
* Lockers (rentable for £5 pcm)
* Discounts with Cobden Place’s partners, including print services and Cobden Chambers shops
* Discount on food and drink in the ground floor café
* Members newsletters with funding and networking opportunities
* A community of like minded individuals with varied skillsets
* Regular invites to in-house events and workshops