There are five simple stages to being able to submit a business directory entry.
1. Sign Up. First sign up to being a contributor here.
(Then you can either then log in or come back another time).
2. Log in. Secondly click the coloured/black triangle in the top right of the screen, as seen in diagram below, (this will appear as a bar on mobile devices and smaller screens).
If you have forgotten your login details, click the link at the bottom of the tab; “lost your password“.
3. Thirdly, once logged in you will see the administration Dashboard (see diagram below). Click “Business Directory“ in the left hand menu and then click “Add New” from the top menu or from the side menu.
4. You will then be presented with a form to complete:
- Enter your business name into the top title box
- Enter information about your business into the “About your business” input box
- Add further details in any of the boxes below, including contact details
- When adding your business location, click “Update map location” after entering a postcode
- Add your business’ logo in the top right box “Your business logo”
- Select the most appropriate category under “Business Categories”
- Add images if required under the Gallery images boxes in the bottom right
5. Finally, when happy with your directory entry, click the blue box “Submit for Review”. You can also save your entry as a draft, just above the blue button, if you’d like to return and complete it later.
If you have any trouble filling out this information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.